Another great showing today at the Shops at Legends Village in Round Rock. We have 4 stand alone buildings for lease, all or part. One is 4984 sq ft and in shell condition, build to suit. Three are 2500 sq ft each and ready for immediate move in. Lock in your lease rates today as this area is rapidly growing and rates will only go up! Contact me for details.
NEW CONSTRUCTION – READY FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE IN – GREAT LOCATION
If you are looking to lease a small office or two in Round Rock, we are offering 1 to 8 offices in building 800 at the Shops at Legends Village ranging in size from 130 to 224 square feet each.
Rent one or all. See video tour here. Rates and floor plan:
|Suite||Sq Ft||Total Monthly Rent|
Contact me for a tour today!
NOW LEASING: 5361 Williams Dr. 4500+/- SqFt of Medical/Professional Offices
This one story stand alone building on Williams Drive in Georgetown, TX, is currently under construction and will be ready for build out summer 2019.
Located in a development that includes a new (under construction) two story 15,000 sq ft office building (currently for sale), an 18,000 sq ft fully occupied building that includes Baylor Scott & White Rehab, and included in the Dell Webb Sun City area, there are some restrictions regarding MD practice, but space is available for Dentists, Orthodontists, Periodontists, Optometrists, Psychologists, Pharmacists, Non-physician practitioners, and other healthcare providers.
$34-36 psf/yr MG, Build to Suit, TI available.
- In front of Del Webb Sun City (7500 + homes and 14,000+ residents 55 and older
- $34-36 psf/yr modified gross
- Shell Condition – ready for build out with $30 psf TI allowance
- 4500 sq ft on 0.81 acres
- Divisible into two 2200 sq ft units
- Large parking lot with golf cart paths to parking lot from Sun City
- Sits in front of an 18,000 sq ft building (100% leased) that includes Baylor Scott & White Rehab Clinic
- Sits beside a new (under construction) 15,000 sq ft 2-story medical/professional office building
- Some restrictions for MDs – Great opportunity for dentist, periodontist, orthodontist, optometrist, psychiatrist/psychologist, or
UPDATE 8/12/19 – pictures of building under construction: